Sunday, September 21, 2008

Adventures of Peru



In June 2008, my friend and I took a trip to Peru. The trip was two and a half weeks long. I have told anyone and everyone who is interested about the wonders of Peru and traveling there and back. However, I still come up short in their desires of traveling vicariously through my good friend and me. It has been requested that I start a blog about our adventures, which brings us here.


Over the next few weeks, or perhaps months, I will be sharing with you a day by day account of our adventures.




2 comments:

Jill said...

do you sometimes have that "wtf? we went to peru?" moment?

Shelley said...

Shauna, I definitely sometimes had that "wtf? :$ my kid is in Peru?" moment!(about every 20 minutes while you were there) Then it was followed by, "OMG! Where is she now?! Climbing Maccu Picchu on an alpaca? Floating on Lake Titicaca on a hay-raft? Flying in a one-propeller plane into the Amazon Forest? Wandering the streets of Lima?" Then I would just settle back and think.."Good times."
Thanks for going during your parents' 25th anniversary vaca to mehiho!! :)